Brian Hock Design offers graphic design solutions that integrate with your company’s marketing plan. We help define project and company objectives and then provide strategic design solutions to meet those objectives.
The types of projects we work on vary in size and scope but include corporate identity programs, catalogs, brochures, direct mail campaigns, signs, booklets, sales presentations, direct mail, package design, web sites, trade show exhibits, and print advertising.
Because of Brian Hock Design’s small size and its strategic alliance with other creative companies, it can expand or contract easily to meet the needs of any size client.
This solution is an extremely cost-effective alternative for those companies that would like an in-house design department but do not have the financial resources available. Our team can help create a brand or serve as the keeper of the brand and make sure all standards are followed.
- Brand Design Management
- Corporate Identity & Logo Design
- Communications/Marketing Materials
- Trade Show Design & Management
- Web Site Design & Development
Only once we demonstrate our client-focused approach and produce sound creative solutions that meet or exceed your expectations will you fully understand the VALUE we can provide to your company.
Contact us today at 513.289.4048.
Some of Our Great Clients:
- Baker Chiropractic
- BEAT Personal Training
- Bridgeway Pointe
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cincinnati Contemporary Arts Center
- Cincinnati Symphony & Pops Orchestra
- Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
- Community Foundation of West Chester/Liberty
- Drake Center
- Equity Management Group
- FirstGroup America
- First Student / First Transit
- Fletcher Homes
- Friendship Village / McKendree Village
- Further Financial Group
- GH Package & Product Testing
- Government Strategies Group
- Hixson Architecture, Engineering and Interiors
- IntraPac International Corporation
- Northern Kentucky Health Department
- R&D Optical Lab
- Simple Hydration
- SpotOn Productions
- Stone Commercial Real Estate
- Triple Crown Press Parts
- triplefive design
- Vehr Communications
- VideoPro Productions
- Viking Partners
- YMCA of Greater Cincinnati